Women's and Men's Ministry at DUMC
Damascus United Methodist Church has active and vibrant women's and men's ministries. From circle meetings to special events to retreats to Bible study, our goal is to help nurture and grow the spirituality of men and women of all ages. Please join us at anytime!
Fellowship | Conversation | Companionship | Fun | Sisterhood | Everyone Invited
Next Women's Night Out: Thursday, January 10 @ 6 pm, Hornets Next, 9876 Main Street, Damascus. RSVP by Jan. 7 to Hazel Strahorn (443-554-9848)
Empowering and helping young people and addressing women's issues and concerns is the focus of Damascus UMC's United Methodist Women. The Damascus UMC chapter is linked with the general church's UMW organization. Hazel Strahorn is current UMW president and can be reached at .
Susanna Joy - check Beacon or call office for meeting information (301-253-0022)
WWJD - 3rd Thursday; check with office for location (301-253-0022)
Annual Women's Retreat
To register contact Jan Mullinix (301-482-1122 or )
The Men of DUMC (and male friends, family, and neighbors)
- April 8 - Men's Night Out @ CarterQue Barbecue, Mt. Airy, MD
- May 18 - Host District breakfast at Damascus UMC
- May 23 - Men's Night Out @ Lone Star, Germantown, MD
- June 7/8 - Retreat at Hallowood Retreat Center, Comus, MD
- July 15 - Men's Night Out @ Mt. Airy Inn, Mt. Airy
- August - no Men's Night Out
- Sept. 10 - Men's Night Out @ Carrabas, Germantown, MD
- Oct. 12 - Annual Church Picnic @ Ted Ross' House, Gaithersburg, MD
Our Men's Ministry is committed to creating outings and experiences that aid in Men's fellowship and spiritual growth. We are always open to new ideas. Please join us anytime and share your thoughts! Contact Ted Ross to know more!